WCNY radio’s Berth Fertig interviews Katie Schaffer, Director of Organizing and Advocacy at the Center for Community Alternatives, and Robin DelPiore, member of the Center for Community Alternatives and mother of an incarcerated New Yorker, to learn more about the impact of fines and fees around New York state. Listen here.
- PRESS RELEASE: Advocates Rally at State Capitol As NY Senate Holds Hearing on End Predatory Court Fees Act
- ADVISORY: Advocates & Lawmakers to Rally Today at State Capitol Prior to Senate Hearing on End Predatory Court Fees Act
- U.S. REP. CAROLYN MALONEY: Fight for fairness on fees and fines
- PRESS RELEASE: State Lawmakers & U.S. Rep. Jerry Nadler Rally With Advocates at Press Conference Calling for Passage of End Predatory Court Fees Act
- MEDIA ADVISORY: RALLY AT 11AM MONDAY