WCNY radio’s Berth Fertig interviews Katie Schaffer, Director of Organizing and Advocacy at the Center for Community Alternatives, and Robin DelPiore, member of the Center for Community Alternatives and mother of an incarcerated New Yorker, to learn more about the impact of fines and fees around New York state. Listen here.
- Press Statement: Final State Budget Includes Elimination of Parole Supervision Fees; No Price On Justice Coalition Calls On Legislature to Pass the End Predatory Court Fees Act In Its Entirety
- Press Statement: No Price On Justice Applauds NY Legislature’s Proposal to Eliminate Parole Supervision Fees in One-House Budget
- Press Statement: Gov. Hochul Calls to Eliminate NY’s Parole Supervision Fees
- PRESS RELEASE: Advocates Rally at State Capitol As NY Senate Holds Hearing on End Predatory Court Fees Act
- ADVISORY: Advocates & Lawmakers to Rally Today at State Capitol Prior to Senate Hearing on End Predatory Court Fees Act