WCNY radio’s Berth Fertig interviews Katie Schaffer, Director of Organizing and Advocacy at the Center for Community Alternatives, and Robin DelPiore, member of the Center for Community Alternatives and mother of an incarcerated New Yorker, to learn more about the impact of fines and fees around New York state. Listen here.
- LIVE ACTION: Tax Day Rally to Tax the Rich, Not the Poor
- PRESS HIGHLIGHTS: New York Rallies to Demand No Price on Justice
- LIVE ACTION: Rally to Demand an End to New York’s Predatory Court Fees, April 14th at 10AM
- NY DAILY NEWS: Stop nickel-and-diming New Yorkers
- WCNY The Capitol Pressroom: Lawmakers Move to End Policing for Profit in New York